Monday, March 1, 2010

I Got an "A" on My Midterm!

Financial Accounting

I took it last Wednesday. The few days leading up to the test found me anxious and not optimistic. Not at all. I was fretting, eating badly, worn out, not sleeping, crabby crabby crabby!

I went into class with my one page of allowed notes (one side) that I had created in 6-point type. Hey! It's fair!

We had two hours. The kid in front of me finished in about 20 minutes, packed up his backpack, and left. Oh dear!

It took me nearly the entire two hours. Why am I so nervous? What's going to happen to me? Am I going to be swept up by the dumb-police and carted off to dumbass jail? No? Maybe?

As I hand my test paper to my instructor I say,

"Well, that was a blast."

Without blinking an eye, he looks me up and down and says,

"I bet."

I fear he doesn't have much faith in me either.

So today when I got to class Mr. Warm & Fuzzy told us to come up front and pick up our papers.

Mine said 91.

I shut my eyes. That couldn't be right.

I looked again. Yep, it still said 91.

91!

I immediately texted anyone who would care to know. I felt light as a feather, smart as a whip, happy as a clam!

Get out of the way dumbass school - you'll have to find someone else to warm that bench.

Whoooo hoo!

15 comments:

Christine Macdonald said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Strut, girl. You earned it.

Heff said...

Congratulations !

Thanks for stopping by and "following me".

I'll return the favor.

BTW - That "Naughty Blogger" award ROCKS !

Blasé said...

I'm so proud of you.

Tell the Pups that the Church of Sleep is the kind of church I need.

Marla said...

How awesome!! That is really an accomplishment to be proud of.

TryN2FitN said...

You go girl, doing the "snoopy dance" for u.

Unknown said...

Congrats, sweetie!!!

Deborah said...

Thanks you guys! I had convinced myself that if I got a C I would be happy.

Ms. A said...

In that case, I expect to see the video of the happy dance and you strutting your stuff!

raydenzel1 said...

I guess we can uncross our fingers and toes that were wishing you luck!

deb-oh-rah said...

Excellent! I knew you could do it. Now you do too!!

Deborah said...

I can do better than that Ms A - deb-oh-rah, Lorenzo, Sherry-baby, and I are going to VEGAS!

I will be on a liquid diet until further notice.

And, please let me apologize now for anything I may be do or say while on this girl's trip.

Chris said...

Nice work! Better to take your time on those things.

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

That's great. Congrats!
Have fun in Vegas.

Anonymous said...

DUMBASS JAIL! LOL

(Okay. Thanks. I needed to laugh.)

But now to the point: Well done, Wise Woman. You sell yourself short.

Anonymous said...

You Rock! Don't think I could have pulled it off. Hope you've caught up on sleep.