Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Sun is Shining - You Know How I Feel

We dusted off the little car, wrapped ourselves up in sweaters and, for me anyway, a scarf, and headed off to Wagner's Drive-In.

A cold ride! Even with the butt-warmers turned on.

I had hot coffee, chicken strips, and homemade coleslaw. Pup thinks this may have been the earliest he has broken out the summer car since he bought it.

Now I'm having a hard time settling down and getting back to the biz of studying. Wanna come help me? Please? Because I'm totally sick with the fever.

6 comments:

Blasé said...

I think it is 'starve a fever'??

See, there was a reason why no food showed up at my Party.

Sweat it out, my Studious Blogger.

Ms. A said...

Afraid I couldn't be much help with the studying, that takes brains, but coffee... count me in.

Anonymous said...

UGH! I hated studying... with a capital H. Can't even give you some helpful tips.. other than go back out for another joy ride, butt warmers and all.

Marnie said...

Go back to studying when you feel better. R&R is what you need :0)

Deborah said...

Finished the studying. For last night anyway! It was actually sinking in so I'll take that as a good sign. :)

Fun time at Mr. B's yesterday. Congrats Blase on moving forward!

Ms A - you and me and coffee! Love it.

Karen - I'm going to ride to your house so I can move in. Deal?

Marnie - I do love how you think.

Heff said...

Yep, take some R & R...