Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Girl Crush

I think I was watching Saturday Night Live with my wasband and longtime girl-bud, Deb-oh-rah long ago when I first saw Debbie Harry. I was instantly mesmerized. She was so damn darling!

My friend kept saying, "Look at her hair! Why would she wear her hair that way? She used to be a hairdresser for cryin' out loud!"

I kept looking at her hair and thinking how I could never pull that off, but she sure was fun to look at. She had the blond in front and dark in back. How forward-thinking was she? Now everyone does it. Around here anyway.

Many years later Deb and I saw her at an outdoor event. We thought she was fabu!

She's still a babe.

Love her.

Heart of Glass

9 comments:

Heff said...

Debbie Harry ALWAYS looks either really sexy, or really krappy.....Yeah, I'd do her...

Unknown said...

Ahahahahah..."Wasband"... great word!

raydenzel1 said...

She is always a hottie, has that Bridget Bardot look. You have good taste!

Ms. A said...

Sultry.

Marla said...

I love her ALMOST as much as I love Cyndi Lauper. Cyndi and I would be best friends if she knew me. Well, either that or she would file stalker charges against me. Either way, I love you, Cyndi!

raydenzel1 said...

You inspired me to do a post on her!

raydenzel1 said...

I did mention you as the inspiration at the end.

Anonymous said...

Yes, she is really something.

Secretia

linda said...

I love her hair. She always looks kissable.