I weighed myself a few minutes ago and I was neither horrified nor satisfied! Which means I'm the same and that seems like a New Year Celebration right there. No damage! I am dancing in the form of walking lunges right now. Because, like it or not, January First is a good time to reinforce improvements.
- Write more.
- Read more.
- Laugh more.
- Stop stressing out about people that you don't even like. Address and dismiss girl. They're fine where they are. Leave them there.
- But be nicer. Guess what? It's nice to be nice. Today was day one - Nice!
- Allow no doldrums this month. No, the sun probably won't shine, but who cares! Life is fantastic! The so-exciting-I-might-pee parts and the it's-Tuesday-and-I-get-to-watch-RHOBH parts. All good.
- Deep as a puddle can be entertaining, but maybe only to you.
- Chubby and aged is prized in some cultures. You might want to move there! hehehe
- To fight sadness about the above, remember the lovely doctor that repeatedly hit on you during Pup's stay a couple of months ago. Took me until hit #3 to get it. #notverybright #somelikeityourway #itdidtakemymindoffwhatwashappening #deepasapuddle
- See above and alleviate the #deepasapuddleitis you can have. Find meaning.
- With this thought, leave the hashtags to others. You are annoying more than just yourself. :)
- Again, with this said, never give up your mad love for the emoticon. Some things are classic. Plonk!
It's a beginning.