Friday, March 2, 2012

Tag and Out!

I have been tagged by the smart and lovely Marnie from over at What Red Said. I'm gonna get that girl!

Why is it when I start reading the rules I want to break each and every one! I'm a bad bad girl.

The Rules Are:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post. (isn't this one redundant?)
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
6. Have fun!

These are the questions that Marnie is sending out to her tagees:

1. Favorite all-time junk food...what is it?
Doritos. I have a hard time even walking by the small grab-bags at Target's check-out lines! If you want to get lucky with me, just bring me a bag of Doritos. Yes, dating me was that easy.

2. What was your first job?
I worked at a movie theater as a cashier when I was in high school. One of those old fashioned theaters where the cashier sat in a window right on the sidewalk practically. Made doing anything untoward very very difficult. Not that I ever wanted to, but just saying, you know, if I HAD wanted to . . . {awkward silence]

3. Have you ever been in a fist fight?
What? No no no. I have made a couple of people cry with my words though. I can be a mean beasty-girl if I think I need to be.

4. Octomom...hot or not?
Swoosh. That was the sound of the question flying right on by me.

5. What kind of car do you drive?
I drive a 2005 Jeep Wrangler named Ruby. I love her.

6. How often do you shower?
Every day. Maybe not on Sundays sometimes. Lucky husband!

7. Do you have any tattoos? If so, how many?
I have one little tattoo on my left foot. I am considering another one. I've heard no one can stop at just one. Kinda like Doritos. Or is that potato chips?

8. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world (dead or alive) who would it be?
Hmm . . . Dorothy Parker. I think we would have been great friends. I hope she would have found me not only annoying, but a bit entertaining.

9. What book are you reading now?
Keith Richard's bio.

10. Rhett or Ashley from Gone with the Wind? Choose.
I would want Rhett Butler to look at me like this. Mmmm!

11. Do you make your bed in the morning?
Every damn day.

I am tagging these bloggers cuz I want to know a few things:

So. Cal. Gal from Just a chick in a chair . . .
Shabbgal from Shabby Nest
Brett from Silvergirl
T from Learning to Exhale
Lisa from Not So Simply Single
Karen from This Old House 2

My Questions:
  1. Left or right handed?
  2. Introvert or extrovert?
  3. Dog or cat?
  4. Coffee or tea?
  5. Cream or black?
  6. Carnivore or vegetarian?
  7. Stairs or escalator?
  8. Shopper or buyer?
  9. Dancer or drinker? {you know, at the clubs - heh}
  10. Car singer or car dancer?
  11. Naked or jammies?
I can't wait for the answers!

Rock em and sock em hooches . . . smooch.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh ya,.... DORITOS. Can't remember the last time I ate one, but they are soooo good and you cannot eat just one. Can't eat two or three either. Must eat ALL OF THEM!!

Marnie said...

Yes Doritos! Zesty Cheese is my fav! Thanks for playing xo Great answers!

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

LOLOL... I'm not doing the whole post thingy because I hate putting others on the spot.. which I have done before... but I'll answer your questions here. Is that OK?

Here goes...

1. I'm right handed all the way, baby.

2. I'm neither.. I'm in the middle depending on the situation, and that's all I'm gonna say about that.

3. I love both, but if we're choosing here, Dog.

4. Both

5. Heavy cream if available.

6. I need meat.

7. I take the escalator but can't stand still on the thing.. so I walk it. I happen to like that gliding on air walking faster than fast feeling, like I've got superhuman powers or something.

8. Buyer.

9. I'm not a good dancer and I don't drink much. Drunk on a glass of wine... yes I know you're snickering. I did spend MANY of my youthful days at discos in New York though. It was the thing to do back then.

10. Singer when alone. That's a favor to everyone, believe me.

11. Jammies. but not too much of them. Like a guinea tee and soft cotton jammie pants.

T said...

Ahhhhhight, Deborah.

You're tagged.

Red wine and Doritos are being served at MY party.

:)

So. Cal. Gal said...

Hey! I just did this on my blog but I will answer your questions:

1. Right-handed
2. Extrovert (shocking, right?)
3. Cat
4. Tea made with Tang (HATE regular tea)
5. Neither. Also hate coffee. lol!
6. Carnivore. I loves me beef!!!
7. Hahaha! Guess. ; )
8. Shopper...unless I find a good deal.
9. Drinker, obviously.
10. Neither. My singing is about as good as my dancing skills.
11. Nekkid, baby!!!

Not So Simply Single said...

Laughing out loud over here...

I am going invisible so as to NOT be a part of this nonsense.

Yup...this would make me shoot myself in the foot.

Maybe I just need a vacation.

(sigh)

Ms. A said...

I'll just thank you for not tagging me, and enjoy your (and others) answers.

Deborah said...

Oh! I love Marnie so much I wanted to pay it (or play it) forward!

Not So Simply Single said...

Left or right handed?
Introvert or extrovert?
Dog or cat?
Coffee or tea?
Cream or black?
Carnivore or vegetarian?
Stairs or escalator?
Shopper or buyer?
Dancer or drinker? {you know, at the clubs - heh}
Car singer or car dancer?
Naked or jammies?


Okay, Okay... I feel better today so here goes. (you know I love you Deborah! My sister from another mister!)

1. Right handed (although I have practiced quite a few things with my left hand so I can be proficient with both)

2. MAJOR extrovert!

3. CAT (after all I am a cougar!)

4. COFFEE! (on my second cup!!)

5. BLACK (that should be obvious! tee hee!)

6. can I be both, vegetarian mostly...I don't eat much meat, but I do enjoy fish occasionally.

7 Escalator (thus the reason I have a big ass)

8. SHOPPER! for sure!

9. Dancer (haven't drank in 15 years...oh those were the days!)

10. Singer

11. Both, summer naked, winter nightie

there you go my love!

xo

Sara Louise said...

I don't understand why they don't sell Doritos in France. WHY??!!