Friday, March 9, 2012

Hot Men Friday

I think I've done him before (don't I wish) and I'm going to repeat for all of our viewing pleasure. If you've a mind towards this.
Yes.

What is it about some faces? The way this face is put together works.

I've studied faces in my own way. Why a turn here or there makes the difference. Why a quirky something can mean no difference in the beauty and sometimes an off kilter thing can make all the difference. I know symmetry is the key to beauty, but it's also fascinating how each of us sees beauty (or hotness!) in such different ways.

This one is good for me.

Of course, this one is even better.
Don Draper
The best bad boy out there. For me.

Smoking, manipulating, drinking, philandering. All the things we should hate, but somehow it's so titillating and exciting.

Maybe the reason many of us are reading this until our eyes are glossy. Hmm?
I was talking to a girlfriend about this last night and we both agree; being naughty has huge appeal. At least from the safety of your bed with your iPad. Not that I'd know anything about that. Ahem . . .

In fact, I'll be participating in my first book club. We're going to meet in a local VFW to talk about this book just for flavor. Oh, women are awesome.

But in the meantime, I'll follow along with this crew for naughty inspiration.

8 comments:

T said...

I always enjoy your Hot Men.

:) I guess that's a good thing.

As for the book, I saw the coverage on that book on the Today show last week. Made me curious.

One word they used to describe it was "disturbing."

Really? I'll be anxious to get your feedback.

As for the penchant for naughtiness, I think it's an innate characteristic for all of us, some more than others. LOL

Sarah said...

He was on Conan last night and was very hot indeed! I think I like him with the scruff.

Oh and Christina Hendricks is no slouch either...gazinga!

Ms. A said...

I'm not familiar... but the photos are great!

Anonymous said...

He is hot..... but so are those ladies in that last photo. Such a great show, isn't it? That's such a steamy photo!

David Macaulay said...

I do always like this show on the rare occasions I see it - particularly the lady on the right.

So. Cal. Gal said...

Nice-looking? Sure. Hot? Enh. Are you surprised? ; ) I should do a Hot Men Friday just to show you my funky taste in men.

Not So Simply Single said...

Wiping up the drool over here... I LOVE A MAN IN A SUIT!

Damn...

Anyway, those babe aren't bad either...

HOT HOT HOT....

silvergirl said...

OMG i have missed hot men friday
Jonn is the HOTTEST!!
he is not only a hottie, he is funny as hell, winning combo if you ask me
brett