Monday, March 12, 2012

What's on My Blackberry?

There was so much random and idiotic stuff in the photo folder on my beloved BlackBerry that I could only sigh and say, "WTH"?

But, there were a couple that made me giggle a little bit.

I have a recipe box exactly like this one. My dad bought it for me when I was in the 7th grade for my Home Economics class. I was so excited that he got such a spiffy one. I found this one in an antique store (holy cow) and immediately picked it up for my Bella.
No memory why I took this one of the Beatles print I put up in The Big Room. I like it though. The Beatles, not necessarily this shot of it. Heh!
Yeah, Calvin helping me make the bed. I know, I know, but he makes me laugh!
I took this shot of the inside of my fridge for another blog. Embarrassing what is and what isn't in there!
Pup's momma is on the right and Pup's auntie is on the left. We took them to dinner a week or so ago. His auntie remembers that her momma was a bootlegger! She was amazing to talk to and I want to see her again and get some of her stories on tape. Seriously amazing stories.
What it is! It's coming! It is!
This glass owl weighs about 10 pounds! I could use him for a weapon! I just may.
Yes, this guy came home with me to be the little brother to the other one I bought a while back. I should hang my head, but I hold it high with my owl love!
My BFF bought this. It is the cutest ugly frog I've ever laid eyes on.
Daisy!
What's been keeping y'all out of trouble this week?

7 comments:

Ms. A said...

Me, get into trouble? Never!

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Just once I'd like to see Ms. A. get into trouble :)

I've been beach house looking!... don't know if anything will come of it, but a girl can dream! Nothing fancy, you know.

silvergirl said...

never even noticed the Beatles
thought the pic was for Dick Van Dyke
lol
brett

deb-oh-rah said...

Daisies and Beatles and frogs -- oh my!
The questions is, what trouble have I been getting into? Big trouble!

Little Tree Vintage said...

cute! i love that owl, i hope you bought it!

TILTE said...

1. Love that you have RockBand ready to go.

2. Pets are always good help when it comes to "making" the bed.

3. Your fridge looks much more organized than mine.

4. I'm all over the owl thing too.

Sarah said...

I use the recipe box for my spells in D&D now :)

Hey! In my defense, they're on index cards...