Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Yep, just a shot of me while opening presents with Pup this morning. I'm not kidding! Ha!

We decided to open this morning because . . . because . . . because we're too undiscplined to wait? Because we're 12 years-old? Because we're going to marathon movie-go tomorrow?

Whatever the reason, we love watching each other open our presents. Even when a couple of them we totally picked out for ourselves.

Hey! We're adults and want what we want.

Happy Holidays everyone!

5 comments:

Not So Simply Single said...

Merry Christmas to you Deborah! Hope Santa puts something exciting under the tree tonight. (wink wink)

Sandra said...

Happy holidays to you too! You're lucky you guys are both too eager too wait. In my house, my husband is all, "Nope! Gotta wait till Christmas morning...blah blah blah...the kids would think Santa....blah blah blah..." Ya, not sure about the rest of what he said. My next husband will open presents with me before the 25th! So whaddya get???

So. Cal. Gal said...

Merry Christmas to you and Pup! We open gifts on Christmas Eve too!

Although, we have to wait til after dinner.

So I have a year to get my mom to agree to breakfast instead.

Hmm, then again, I'd have to get up early...

Never mind. ; )

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Merry Christmas to you and pup! And hey, whatever floats your boat, ya know? Have a great day.

Ms. A said...

I'm doing marathon blog reading to play catch up from being AWOL yesterday.

Merry Christmas to You and Pup!