Friday, December 9, 2011

I Had to Go to Bed

We have a new associate at The Turnstyle. It's good not being the newby anymore!

Allie-baby is adorable and fun to work with. I look forward to closing the store with her. The other night we tag-teamed a talkative woman, trying to calm down her weird and totally inappropriate rantings (I'm telling you - peeps are crazy - you really have to love it) and later, both of us shaking our heads in a kinda WTF way. Seriously fun night.

At least I thought I was laughing my arse off. That is until Allie-baby sent me a link to this site: Damn You Auto Correct!

Go here as fast as you can. But only if you can stand a bit of irreverence and naughty-talk. It's definitely not for the easily-shocked or doesn't-like-that-kind-of-talk peep. But funny, I'm telling you.

Pup and I were laughing so hard, blowing our noses and wheezing, that when I was done I actually had to go to bed because my head was pounding in an ice cream headache kind of way.

5 comments:

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

LOL... I hope I'm never shatnered.

deb-oh-rah said...

Even if I don't text -- too funny!

Ms. A said...

Auto correct can cause a world of hurt, as well as funny! (I don't want to even imagine being shatnered, yikes)

Not So Simply Single said...

FRIGGING HILARIOUS! I emailed the link to all my peeps!

Seriously, who thinks of this stuff!

So. Cal. Gal said...

That's why I turn auto-correct off. I know what I'm trying to say and don't need any "help". lol!