Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hot Men Friday

Dane Cook

It's funny.

I have had so many hot men it's getting hard to keep them all straight.

Oh yeah, I said that right. So many hot men.

On my Hot Men Friday anyway.

In fact, I was thinking about Matt Damon, but discovered I've had him already.

Then I remembered I saw this guy on The View the other day. He's in a new movie (I forget the name) and Barbara Walters was asking the most annoying questions of this poor guy and he was handling her in the nicest manner I could imagine. I may have thrown her off of a bridge, but he was being a perfect gentleman.

I like his face. I love smart-asses. This is perfect.

6 comments:

Ms. A said...

I've heard the name, but I don't think I'm familiar with this one. He is cute.

Heff said...

Agreed, but I think Cane Dook's 15 minutes are about up.

silvergirl said...

my sons introduced me to him a couple of years ago, but they are not fans anymore. not sure why
maybe his comedy is not great any more, but his hotness sure is!
brett

Not So Simply Single said...

Oh my GOD! Why didn't I know about this babe? HE IS SOOOO FINE! He looks like Maks from Dancing with the Stars, in that one picture...

(wiping up the drool!)

I used to do Friday's Finest Fellas...funny that you do this post! Love it!

Have a great weekend...

P.S. I like presents too...if you read my previous post, it was all about the presents...I am twisted!

So. Cal. Gal said...

What Ms. A said. I am sooooo out of the loop!

Deborah said...

Ms A - He's mostly known for his stand up, but has been in a few movies as well.

Heff - you think? It sounded to me like his 15 may just be beginning in a large way.

SG - I should youtube him because I've never really seen any of his standup.

Lisa - yes, right? I seriously love a smartass and it doesn't hurt that he has a very nice body. Nummy!

SCG - you may have seen him, but don't recognize him?