Friday, September 17, 2010

Hot Men Friday


Not so much a hot man, but a hot couple.

I caught the last 45 minutes of the movie, Sex and the Single Girl starring Natalie Wood and Tony Curtis. 1964! A movie with SEX in the title.

The movie is a silly in a fun way and it made me want to see it from the beginning. I was struck by Natalie Wood's beauty! I had forgotten how stunning she was. And it was fun watching a movie actually filmed in 1964 and compare sets with my favorite show Mad Men. I am obsessed with all things 60s.

I found this photo in my archives. I had chosen to save it for a forgotten reason. But look how Warren Beatty is looking at Natalie. I can't figure out if it's adoration or annoyance.

That's how relationships are I'm thinking. We are daily annoyed and adoring. Love it.

8 comments:

Heff said...

Knowing how Warren Beatty is, I'm guessing that's a "shut-up and take your clothes off" look !

raydenzel1 said...

I think he is thinking"I am much prettier then her".

T said...

Annoying and adoring.

Ya probably make a good point!

Hah!

Happy Friday to ya, Deborah.

Joann Mannix said...

I don't get Warren Beatty and his smugness.

Natalie sure had a thing for the pretty boys, didn't she?

Totally off topic, but have you ever seen the picture of Liz Taylor and Richard Burton caught in an embrace? I think they were having an affair at the time and they're on a boat and he's about to kiss her and it's just the most amazing captured moment, I think, of true love. Sorry, I don't have time to find it for you or I would.

I think they always loved each other, perhaps, too much, that's why they couldn't be together.

Marnie said...

He's thinking "don't steal my thunder" ;0) Seriously, they were a good looking couple. Her daughters are really pretty too.

Sandra said...

Oh I so love your Hot Man Friday!...and yes, I think that is how we go through life: annoyed yet adoring, for sure...although, I think that mostly applies for how I feel towards my husband...

Deborah said...

Heff - Around here it's 'get upstairs and take your pants off'!

RJ - He's pretty, but not that pretty.

T - I only know that I am annoying and adorable. ;)

Joann - Like attracts like as they say.

Marnie - Ha! Not that one I can believe. The smug bastard (as Joann said).

Sandra - Husbands ARE annoying and adorable.

Alexandra said...

Do you remember how hot he was in this moview called "seasons" something. He was like in high school. I can't remember the title, but he was so uberhandsome and unearthly.