I'm up right now at 1:30 a.m. That wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't been up most of the night last night, and the night before.
Why, oh why?
I'm constantly on the hunt for a way to sleep.
Melatonin - made me have crazy-ass, semi-scary dreams. I still have a bottle in the bathroom.
5HTP - crazy dreams, but more just disturbing rather than doom-filled.
Potatoes, Not Prozac - this actually helped for a while. I didn't like eating potatoes just before bed. Plus I'm a lazy-ass and more often than not I didn't have any at the ready. And I'm trying to go easy on carbs. See what I mean? Lazy-ass.
Magnesium supplement - I haven't given this one a fair chance as of yet.
So, here I am. It's dark. It's cold in this office. The dog is snoring away. The cat has abandoned me since I had to put him on Prozac (long story you do not want to hear). And I'm a little lonely.
I've twisted my hair into spirals on my head. If someone knocked on the door right now I would ignore them for fear of scaring the living crap out of them. I look pretty weird.
It puts me in the mood to make a list!
Things to do:
- Finish varnishing doors in house. It's only been 18 months since I stained them. What's the hurry?
- Organize my office for the 15th time. Where does all this shit come from anyway? You'd think I was a procrastinator or something. Ha!
- Stay off the gad damn sugar. Seriously. It will kill you, you dumbass. Oh! Was that harsh? Too bad! I hate that I love that damn shit.
- I know it is as windy as standing under a helicopter out there, but get out side and pick up George's dog-bombs. They aren't going to go away on their own. Amazing how six short months of his unrepentant pooping makes a huge shit-storm for me. Heh.
- Get a plan for your new little garden. Pick stuff you'll actually eat. Yes, you can do it. Focus.
- Turn up the hot tub every day. You own it and deserve a nice soak. It's heaven, it's free, and it's yours. Do it!
Funny how being up late makes me want to turn on all the lights and vacuum.
It this bad?