Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thrifting a Go-Go

So much fun on Sunday with my darling Sarah Bella thrifting!

Yes, both of us were PAINFULLY aware that it was Valentine's Day (both Pup and the big B were pouting a bit), but HEY! It was thrifting!

Cross-body bag vintage, from Wilsons Leather, a lovely clutch with a leather rosette for my VEGAS trip - whoooo hoo!, a clutch I'm still pondering, two throw pillows in my new fav color for bedroom, and look at that scarf! It's long and lovely.

This sweater has promise - see my fav color? ;) It also has an exposed zipper in the front. I imagine this thrown in the back of Ruby for me to pull on when it's chilly riding around with no top. The Jeep peeps! Not me.

Vintage tie blouse. I swear I actually owned this blouse in 1978.

A lovely scarf and who can resist a Banana Republic tank with the tags still on it? Who?

This was waiting for me when I got home. Love it!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember the tie blouses. I wore many of them in grammar school and my mother wonders why people thought I was a nerd. LOL! Pretty stuff!!

raydenzel1 said...

You had me there for a moment until you mentioned the Jeep. That sweater does have that peek-a-boo look that turns heads....man thoughts...

Ms. A said...

I STILL have those tie blouses in my closet! They were brand spankin' new... when I got them... all those years ago. Good thing vintage is back! Everything in my house is vintage, including me and "vintage" sounds so much more charming than "OLD!"

Blasé said...

I do believe Sarah resembles her mother.

TryN2FitN said...

Beautiful flowers.

Anonymous said...

OMG I owned a tie blouse or two too.... and thrifting IS love :-)

Sarah said...

Your flowers were lovely! Tell Bonus dad he did a good job.

Even though I told the big B not to get me any flowers this year, he did anyways. They weren't anything fancy, but because he disobeyed me they were the loveliest flowers ever.

He is a man who can (sometimes) translate female language and get at the REAL truth underneath ;)