This is where I am spending all my time lately.
Notice the difference between the computers?
One is sexy.
One is not.
PCs are just not sexy. Sorry PC people. I love my little netbook and love taking it about with me and love that I can have the damn thing in the
But the office with my Mac calls to me when I'm out in the dining room studying. It wants me to begin projects.
I could start shooting videos and edit them. It's easy with my Mac.
I should really get a better camera and do cool photo manipulation in PhotoShop. My blog would be fantastic with different visuals.
Now I'm thinking of all these things I could be doing. Things I would do if I had time.
I really need to design the space in our bedroom. Wouldn't it be cool to redo the wall of windows with . . . blah blah blah.
I could make those drops for the wii space. I bought the fabric, I could hang it from the . . . blah blah blah.
Shoulda, woulda, coulda. Now that I can't I really want to! Ha!
School is kicking my butt peeps. I am finding out much about myself.
- I will do every little, mundane, unimportant, can-wait-till-later task that I can find before settling down to actually do my homework.
- My homework takes me an inordinate amount of time. I have to be methodical! My biggest fear is it will all slide out of my brain and I'll lose it in the Minnesota black slush (ugly time of year peeps).
- I'm enjoying the studying part in spite of my bitchin'.
- Class makes my brain become mush. The minute any of my instructors begin speaking it sounds like Latin. I just read the crap in my text and it made sense. Why not now?
- Number four leads to number five. I am visual. BIG FREAKIN' SURPRISE yes? I have just discovered why I have struggled with school when I was younger.
- I am a nimrod.
- I am thankful that I have a brain
- I am thankful it still works (I had major doubts)
- I am thankful I am married to a CPA so when I am so mired in numbers he can help me sort them out
- I am thankful no one is sitting behind me pondering my need for a root touchup. (cuz we all know my hair is PERFECT. Ha!)