Friday, February 10, 2012

Breakfast of Champions

All my fellow paleo-peeps will be angrily trembling in their Vibram's, but some days you just gotta do what you gotta do. (Paleos bitch slap you when you eat peanuts and peanut butter cuz it's not a nut but a legume and legumes are BAD.)

I choose my battles, and this is working today.

Yesterday I had sockeye salmon and coconut oil sauteed-cabbage and, of course, neglected to take one of my fabulous BlackBerry shots. Sad girl! Lame girl!

The week was great regarding staying on plan and I'm looking forward to the weekend where I'll be grokking with some move-slow-and-constant times and a visit to the dungeon (workout room).

Onward and downward!

2 comments:

Not So Simply Single said...

I have been struggling lately. Yesterday I ate cheesecake at lunch, celebrating my AA bday. Then last night in the cafe at work, they had these delicious fillo dough blue cheese and pecan appetizers...and damn, if I didn't wolf down FOUR of those.

Shit.

I need an intervention.

The fat police need to be called and I need to be locked up.

dina vanessa mercado said...

i love that peanut...yummy!

enjoyed your blog...

hope you could visit my blog too...

visit my blog too...

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

kisses!!!