Friday, February 11, 2011

Hot Men Friday

Adam Sandler

I went to a posh high school in a posh neighborhood. We weren't all that posh, but it was interesting hanging with the rich and kinda famous. I developed a huge crush on all the smart, Jewish men in my school.

Quick witted, smart, funny, and a big nose. I'm all over the nose.

This particular guy doesn't pull my trigger necessarily, but he has that hangout factor.

Well, maybe he pulls it a little bit. Okay, he pulls it a lot. I just didn't want ya'll making fun of me.

Wouldn't you love to have him over for game night and cocktails? You wouldn't need to do any crunches for a week from all the laughing.
 
 
 
And his movie with Jennifer Anniston is opening today.

It will more than likely be a stinker, but I love (watching her in) all of her movies (mostly) and I am hoping this one will be funny. Please?

10 comments:

Joann Mannix said...

I was not so much into Adam Sandler and then I saw Spanglish. He was so fabulous in that movie and it was just this little charm of a movie and ever since then I have loved Adam.

I think Jewish men are just hottie hots, too.

Anonymous said...

Nope, he's never tripped my trigger either. Would make a great guy friend though!

DI

Anonymous said...

Love me some Jennifer Anniston!

Anonymous said...

Jewish guys can be so cute! Not sure what it is but totally get your crush on them! There is a cute one on the show Millionare Real Estate. On bravo check him out! Traci

silvergirl said...

He is not hot and sexy, but he is pretty darn funny
He seems like he is very sweet and would be super fun to hang out with
You know kind of like your floor guys. Ha Ha

Sandra said...

I'd definitely grind against him...is that wrong?

J.J. in L.A. said...

He's right up there with Jeff Goldblum. Sorry. lol!

Sara Louise said...

I think he's sexy in a funny kinda way :-)

T said...

I think A.S. is sexy-cute, not exactly what I'd label "hot."

But I agree with the comments about his character in Spanglish. Loved that movie. Charming! My favorite of all his movies, next to Water Boy.

Marla said...

Adam and I would get along just fine.