Monday, December 20, 2010

Helter Skelter


My blog stats are nothing to shake a computer at, but it is fun to check them out from time to time.

Most fascinating certainly being the search phrases used chaotically to find me.

Here are a few from the past week or so:

piss my ass off
Is this anything like laugh your ass off? With a twisty-twist? Or kinky-twist? Do I really want to know?

moms on carpeted floors
Ditto with this one. Just what are these moms doing? What can't they do that same thing on hardwood floors? After all, you say potato, I say vodka.

hairy chests
I think I know why this one worked.

simon baker hair
Ditto for this one.

бенисио дель торо
Phishing for limp wieners in need of medication perhaps?

grain free chewy chocolate chip cookie
This one was spot-on specific. Makes me go hmm . . .

female pissingin snow
This one creeps me out as much as it made me laugh.

What's in your computer?

8 comments:

Alexandra said...

I don't know how to do this? Maybe that's a good thing.

Super busy with holiday parties, hope to be back in the swing lter this week.

You know I love my visits here.

Merry Christmas!

raydenzel1 said...

hmmm where do I look for that?

Heff said...

I've never looked. After reading some of the searches that brought people to yours, I DAMN SURE don't wanna check MINE, lol !

David Macaulay said...

funny Debroah - hey I read this one instead of skimming. It's funny but I wrote one blog post with the intention of combining all the elements likely to get hits. So it had Angelina Jolie, sex and Twiglets (perversely) - sure enough this has had more than 300 hits compared to just over 100 for the second placed entry.

http://britsintheus23.blogspot.com/2010/09/decoding-magic-mix-sex-twiglets-and.html

J.J. in L.A. said...

The best ones on mine are:

"what the hell is that smell" smell sniff

and

too long living together

silvergirl said...

LOL need to go check my stats now!

Deborah said...

Empress - don't work too hard!

RJ - I don't know your set up, but snoop around.

Heff - I, for one, would LOVE to see your search entries. Talk about an education.

David - you know, I do think I got the idea for checking these from your blog.

JJ - aaaaaahahaha!

SG - it's worth a look for a hoot I have to say.

Marla said...

I checked mine and wish I hadn't. I mean really, what did I expect with a name like Butts and Ashes?