Friday, November 5, 2010

Hot Men Friday

Andy Cohen

I love his crooked smile, his wonky eyes, the way he schvitzes like a turkey on the fourth Wednesday of November. I love how he quaffs Maker's Mark giving me a whiskey-boner.

He's adorable!

He can ask the most intrusive, rude, need-to-know question and because he's smiling that crazy smile, you don't hate him.

He wrangles in all the Housewives from Bravo with ease and makes it look like they could be normal under their crazy (I don't think they are.)

Here's to getting a Mazel from Andy and loving his moxie for all the jackholes he picks.
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

Heff said...

Queer as a 3 dollar bill.

Deborah said...

Heff - Well, duh!

Anonymous said...

Loves me some Maker's Mark!

Alexandra said...

Do you really want to know how I wait for HotMen Fridays?

Cuz I do...

J.J. in L.A. said...

What?

Apparently I don't watch enough tv. I've never seen or heard of this guy before. lol!

Marnie said...

Oh I've seen him doing those House wives interviews. Man oh man are those ladies messed up. I feel good when I see their shows...lol!


Happy Friday!!

Ca88andra said...

I've never heard of him before!

Marla said...

I am so clueless. Maybe I need to watch more tv. He is nice looking though.

Deborah said...

LBB - Mmmm Maker's Mark

Empress - It's a world of hot men yes?

JJ - It just means you don't watch Bravo, which isn't a bad thing - trust me. :)

Marnie - I am a firm believer in schadenfreude. Ha!

Ca88 & Marla - He's a small fish to be honest. And it means you are not watching mindless television like, gulp, me.