|Yes, the coveted birkin and the coveted hair.|
I am to share seven things you don't know about me.
Hmm . . . only seven? Or should I say - what haven't I blabbed about? Again, hmm . . .
- I am the slowest woman in the morning. It can take me two hours to GET READY. WTF? I can go faster, but then something will distract me and . . . forget it. TWO HOURS! I blame it on my hair. Oh - and my brain.
- I have the WORST hair. I am constantly on the search for the THING. The thing that will make it perfect. So far - nope. So I'll just sit here twisting it thank you very much.
- In my head, I could be an interior decorator. Except for coming up with ideas endlessly. And dealing with clients that might disagree with me. Oh - and knowing EVERYTHING design there is to know. One more - admitting there is style beyond mid-century modern (say it isn't so??).
- I have a lamp fetish. I stalk them like a criminal. I am mostly excited about our adding a den just because I get to find more lamps. Couple this fetish with a total aversion to overhead lighting. Could that be my age talking? No one looks good in overhead lighting.
- I'm annoying - oh wait - many of you know this. But I bet you don't know the DEPTH of my annoying. For real. Serious. Don't make me show you. Just ask my husband.
- I cannot get into an unmade bed. But apparently, webs hanging from the vaulted ceiling in our loft do not phase me. #lazymofo
- I also have a handbag fetish. Good handbags. I crave them like a junkie. Love the designer ones, but vintage creeps in there as well. I would change handbags twice a day if the opportunity presented itself.