Friday, April 20, 2012

Hot Men Friday

Jeffrey Dean Morgan

I couldn't sleep the other night. Well, that's not entirely true. I had been to last-day-of-tax-season happy hour and I do believe I had ordered my fourth drink when we left. Thank you Pup.

So, I fell asleep shortly after we got home and woke up in the middle of the night. Pup was still up and we poked around on our ondemand and found the premier to Magic City.

I liked the broody, stylish way it was filmed. The gorgeous clothes. The gorgeous cast. The dark plot. I might keep watching.

This guy is the lead character.

He's good. Do y'all remember him on Gray's Anatomy a while back? He played a guy stuck in a hospital bed if I remember correctly. He was good to look at and I may have watched only for that reason. I know, I know. Don't judge. Not today at least. I have a headache!
Great smile.
Super good smile.
And I found a couple of these comparisons while poking around. I found this interesting! I guess there could be worse things Jeffrey.
Have a great weekend and hug your hot man or hot woman all weekend long. smooches my hooches

12 comments:

deb-oh-rah said...

WOW, I had a giant crush on him when he was on Grey's Anatomy. And it was a real sob-orrific story line. I saw him on some talk show and he has a good sense of humor too. The way I like 'em. MM-MMMM.

Susan said...

He was also on Supernatural for a long time! He is a hunk that's for sure!

David Macaulay said...

yuck - Hot Men Friday - at least he has his top on, lol

T said...

All I gotta say is: What rock have I been hiding under?

THIS MAN IS HOT.

And I've never heard of him.

Stare. Stare. Stare.

Can't quit staring!

Okay. Adding him towards the top of my favorites list.

You know how to pick em, girl.

Anonymous said...

He's the guy on Grey's Anatomy that had a bad heart and Izzy fell in love with him. It was a totally weird plot, but he played his role well. :-)

silvergirl said...

love me some Denny and caught the first episode of Magic City a couple of weekends ago when we had a free weekend of pay channels
his voice and dimples can make one melt! not to mention the other good bits of him too :)
brett

Ms. A said...

I was about to say he looks a lot like Javier and you beat me to it! He's cute, cute, cute!

So. Cal. Gal said...

Finally! Someone I can get on board with. ; ) BUT, while everyone was slobbering over their TVs when he was on Grey's, I was getting irritated with the story line.

Sucks being me while watching medical shows. The inaccuracies were totally distracting. lol!

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

I love the pictures of Javier's cute twin. But Javier is still my first choice for hunka-hunka. (As if I had the privilege of choosing between them! I could only dream!)

Bonnie said...

I see a little Brad Garrett here, too.
Wow, he's cute!

Not So Simply Single said...

I used to love this guy when he played on Grey's Anatomy.

I like his twin too...

I have a thing for dark and handsome men...more than blondes...

Marnie said...

I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers. Just saying...