Cranky face is for the gift of procrastination - if today isn't 12.16 then scroll up or forget it. :)
No, I won't be detailing all of this out, but I did want to document just a tad.
Part of the wrecking ball is, of course, getting stuff done. I made a list and this is what has been accomplished. A stellar beginning. It is. Really. I swear. Stop whispering behind my back.
- Hair. I had highlights done. And my raging regrowth. Shout out to the darling Gabrielle of Juut Salon. She is the cutest young un ever. I LOVE her.
- Hair. Appointment made for cut tomorrow. Aaaaah! Let the anxiety begin.
- Acupuncturist appointment. Oh yes I did. My sis and bro in law swear this is awesome. The name of the place is Green Dragon. I will leave a trail of aromatherapy candles. Will ya all come find me if I don't return in a timely fashion? Please?
- Eye appointment with the wonderful Dr. Heyen. I have been seeing this handsome dude for 30 years. Is that possible??
- Orientation for school set up. Eee gads. This one gives me hives. School! For real school, not community ed. I'll bring a paper bag to breath into.
There it is. The wrecking ball is swinging.