Monday, December 7, 2009

How Long (Has This Been Going On)?

Oh my gosh. Here is the first Mac I ever owned. I took a few classes, spent so many hours on my own, freelanced for my bro and sis-in-law in the first version of PageMaker. Ooooh that was a while ago.

What is sexier than computering? Mac as fashion? Do you all remember your first? How you loved it? Couldn't wait to get alone with it? I was obsessed certainly.

20 years! 20 years of computer-love.

My new Mac is the sexiest ever. One piece with my add-on (even sexier) Bose speakers. The white mouse. The white keyboard. Pure mind-lube lovelies.

Think about how this thing [I'm talking to you PC people as well :) ] has changed your world in the past 20 years. I can't even imagine.

How long has it been going on for you?

2 comments:

Blasé said...

"Bose"?! GET OUT OF TOWN!

"What is sexier than computering?"..
..me nibling on that woman's earlobe that is at the top of your Blog page!

Anonymous said...

wowww, that mac looked so vintage that hard to believe it was just 20 year ago ... still, i loved the design: simple, minimal and always about the functionality! xx