Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Julie & Julia


Here is a little postette I created the other day after seeing this movie. That movie is what started me on my real thinking.

BTW - I once created a brochure cover that looked EXACTLY like this. For the Navy. Do you think the Julie & Julia people saw it? ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pup and I went to see Julie & Julia yesterday afternoon after we returned from Rice Lake (fab time btw!!). Loved it!

Made me rethink my blog and recommit to it. I do fear I've been all over the place without a set plan or deadline or purpose or vision. Typical! :)

Here is what I do know:
  1. Design is everywhere.
  2. I have a baby-knack for it.
  3. It needs nurturing.
  4. I need to throw off the limits.
  5. I need to embrace inspiration.
  6. I miss cooking!

No comments: