Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Can We Talk?

*sigh* I am amazingly unfocused. Not an entirely horrible thing. I haven't had a summer off since I was a student! I am reveling in it, yet am getting nothing done. This causes me a bit of guilt. Why is that?? Everyone is running around "getting things done." I just feel no compulsion!

Not entirely true I guess. Pup and I have been working on a patio - doing it ourselves!! - I am planning our party - I am dealing with identity theft (oh yes it can happen to you!). I got married, my oldest got married, I road-tripped with youngest, healed from knee surgery, got laid off from a job I had had for 11 years, had my dad and step-momma here for a month, dealt with said dad having mild heart attack the minute he got here. The list goes on and on when I list it out.

So! I have been thinking about where I am going and what I want to DO with this blog. Coming up with my plan, thinking thinking. I've been thinking for months! Ha!

If anyone is reading this I'm glad! If no one is I'm not surprised!

I even thought about blowing up the blog and starting over, but I don't want that. I want to see my mistakes. I'm growing.

Love anyone out there that is reading this. I am eating the energy and getting strong. Thanks!

No comments: