- Wild turkeys meeting me at the office door every day (yes, I live in the city) - check!
- Cat crouched and pawing under cupboards hunting for what I dare not think about - check!
- All of my petunias looking a little leggy and sad - check!
- The deck looking bereft and neglected - check!
- The soft top up on my Wrangler. Maybe ready to put on hardtop - check!
- The sky and afternoon sun so gorgeous - check!
- Magazines the size of the old Sears catalog waiting for me to reread - check!
- Craving and just-about-ready-to-buy Wellies - check!
- On hands and knees finding shoes in my closet - check!
- Cute feetsies protesting when I still put on my Havaianas - check!
- New kitty Oliver getting ready to lose his nutletts - check!
Kiss them goodbye Oliver. Lick them one last time. Because you can.
Guess what! He's doing it!