Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Listing

Image courtesy of nataliedee.com


Reasons to Never, Ever Do a Home Improvement Project Ever Again
  1. It hurts.
  2. It hurts in the wallet.
  3. Hearing “oh oh.” If I hear this one more time I will drink myself stupid.
  4. The cleanup! Oh dear god the cleanup.
  5. I really don’t enjoy the fact that everyone at the Home Depot knows us by name. This isn’t the Cheers I had in mind.
  6. I really don’t enjoy that we go to the Home Depot, on average, three times a day.
  7. It hurts.


Reasons to Do Another Home Improvement Project
  1. Oh it really looks lovely!
  2. So much fun seeing how excited the kidlets are about having a new bathroom.
  3. Watching my daughter get all fired up about decorating. This made me cry a little. Just a few tears came squirting out.
  4. Watching the Big B and Pupcake form a closer relationship. That working together really does bond you mens doesn’t it? Brilliant that I just figured this out. Ha!
  5. There really is something loving about painting back to back with the guy you love.
  6. It’s done!

listbutton

No comments: