Saturday, November 28, 2009

Personal Renovation

Look at this shot. I imagine the woman that inhabits this space to be serene, dress in lots of beige, have a well-modulated voice, and never get caught with last nights mascara under her eyes. I think I love this woman.

Style really is everywhere and definitely starts within us, you, me, as a person. Begins with everything you do.

I am starting a six-week style reno. Not too certain why I chose six weeks. Maybe because it seems doable? Let's see how this progresses.

~~~~~~~

Did everyone have a thankful Thanksgiving? Ours was chaotic and lovely. My new family is used to being huge and chaotic and helped me get that dinner on the table and then clean up afterward.

I had my camera out and poised for shots, but I swear my body never left that damn kitchen. That's sad! The day passed in a blur of laughing, talking, wine, stuffing being stuffed into mouths, and lots of sugar, tons of leftovers. I was a soppy mess yesterday getting my house back in order and not doing much else.

Today I'm heading out to Ikea (Ha! Ikea!) with my SIL. She's never been.

Happy Saturday everyone. I hope the sun is shining where you are.

2 comments:

Blasé said...

I'm glad y'all had a great time. So, did 'Pupcake' get plenty of naps during the Holiday?... lol

Blasé said...

..it's about time you placed that pretty face of yours on my Blog front ;)