Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Back & Forth; Left & Right; Needing to be the Loudest Voice in the Room

I have been so angry for several years. I don't love it much. Angry and judgmental of many in my life. This is not the woman I want to be. I am searching for ways to make peace with my anger around things since 2016 and redirect my anger towards something productive? Or entertaining? Or educational? Or even interesting?

I am always and forever bossy and opinionated and in this time that is kinda a shut-up-and-appear-stupid time. You know, the old quote that goes something like, "Be quiet and thought a fool or open your mouth and remove all doubt." It seems a long thing to tattoo on my person, but maybe it could be a good reminder? Or just shut up and dance. 

On My Phone:

Davie shamed into submission. She's fine the little Drama Queen

Our little Squeeks is 14 years old! 

Well, this thing did need some sort of carrying system am I right? 

I love the morning light in my Big Room

I swore to never get a recliner. And then I found this weird little thing. I know, I know, it doesn't work entirely with the sofa, but it's a good thing for this knee-challenged person!

Summer called out to me to get a new ridiculous bag. I was happy to comply


2 comments:

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

I like your new ridiculous bag!

Take care of that knee!!

And oh man, could say so much about the state of things since 2016... but it's all exhausting and awful.

Deborah said...

Oh Karen, I do wish you and I could have a cocktail sometime. These things are sad and scary and as ridiculous as my new bag!

Thanks for reading these btw. I'm just throwing them out there since I'm having this irresistible need to write. You know how it is!