Monday, August 8, 2022

Always Wondering

  • Why does everyone hang their televisions on the wall even if they have a lovely credenza to place it on? 
  • How do the people with the long long fingernails clean their lady (and/or manly) bits? 👀
  • Do people put makeup on every day? 
  • Do people generally always have a company-ready house?
  • Is it normal to want to get new luggage all the time? I've only been on a plane twice now since the pandemic. 
  • Do all of us get huge satisfaction getting new batteries in all their lovely watches?
  • Is it okay to put on a Yankees cap rather than do (my) hair?
  • Why is it so hard for this country to simply make everyone register their firearms and keep records of a sale or theft? Smoke vs fire and all that. 👀
  • Why do I have to reapply Chapstick dozens of times a day and yet cannot drink over 16 oz of water in a day. 😑
  • How do dust-bunnies reappear hours after running that damn Roomba?
  • Is that Roomba doing anything?
  • Am I doing anything?
Summer! Today and yesterday just might be perfection. Windows open, fresh breezes, fresh grass smells wafting in, my dog barking like a crazed mutt if anyone dare walk by the house. I love her, but I believe she's responsible for dust-bunnies and my peace of mind. Ha!

~And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby


Get out there today! Make it and shake it. xxoo

2 comments:

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Why does everyone hang their televisions on the wall even if they have a lovely credenza to place it on? *** I had to look up credenza


How do the people with the long long fingernails clean their lady (and/or manly) bits? 👀 *** I don't want to know

Do people put makeup on every day? *** Nope! And very little if that.

Do people generally always have a company-ready house? ***Nope again

Is it normal to want to get new luggage all the time? I've only been on a plane twice now since the pandemic. *** I got nothing


Do all of us get huge satisfaction getting new batteries in all their lovely watches? *** Can't remember that last time I did that. Maybe never.


Is it okay to put on a Yankees cap rather than do (my) hair? ** Abso-fucking-lutely!


Why is it so hard for this country to simply make everyone register their firearms and keep records of a sale or theft? Smoke vs fire and all that.

**AGREE!!!

Why do I have to reapply Chapstick dozens of times a day and yet cannot drink over 16 oz of water in a day. 😑 *** Same minus the chapstick, LOL

How do dust-bunnies reappear hours after running that damn Roomba? ***Same!

Is that Roomba doing anything? *** CLEARLY, NO!

Am I doing anything? *** Yes, and cut yourself some slack when you're not doing much of anything at all. We earned it.

Deborah said...

You made me laugh right out loud about credenza.I bet it's regional. We are weird people. Or I am. Ha!