Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Think I Have It

Blogger's Block

That oft noticed, yet not much talked-about affliction.

Could it be because I'm off my meds?

Could it be because my head is empty?

Or could it simply be . . . simply be . . . hmm . . . I had another thought a minute ago.

I got nothing!

Here's what I want to be doing.
This isn't my Jeep. Mine still has winter's hardtop, soon to be summerized (it's on Pup's ever-growing list), but isn't everything about this perfect? I even love the vanity plate and mostly vanity plates are ridiculous.

Smoches my hooches.

9 comments:

Karen said...

...and I'm liking your label!...lol...

That is a very cute plate...

I've thought you've been awfully quiet lately.

Snappy Di said...

Ya... where ya been? Get a thought in yer head, will ya? Hellloooo, anybody in there? LOL

I love the vanity plate on that sweet little thing!

Di

silvergirl said...

I can go for tinkled pink, but these girls have surpassed their topless days. I need something to keep them up where they are supposed to go. LOL
brett

So. Cal. Gal said...

I've never heard of summerizing a car. But I might have to winterize mine. It's only 56 degrees today. In MAY!

What would make that Jeep perfect is if it was pink. As long as it wasn't Pepto-Bismol pink, that is.

Ms. A said...

I have to ask the obvious... why are you off your meds?

David L Macaulay said...

well Blogger was saving you the need not to post for half of last week by going weird anyhow.

deb-oh-rah said...

Spring is here -- in the garden -- garage sales -- pontoon in the lake -- margaritas on the deck -- happy dance!

Get with it!!!

Signed, Pollyanna :-)

Marnie said...

You're not alone. I've had the same problem lately too. If I went topless, I'd scare a few people...lol!

Dawn said...

I love that tire cover! I need that for my jeep. I top my top off today and hope to have the doors off soon.