Friday, July 3, 2009

Hot Men Friday

Wowza . . .

No special reason - just because.

On another note . . . I got married! We took the young uns with us and went to Vegas baby! Had a great time and now I'm Mrs. Pup!

It's been crazy crazy around here for the past month.

My dad and Momma Bee were here for a month from Idaho. Parked his big-ass camper in our driveway! That looks like so much fun! Pup and I are thinking about renting one for over Labor day. Hmm . . . fun? Yes!

Then my darling Bella and her Big B got married!
How adorable.

Forgive me from stealing the photo from the photographer's website. She's an awesome photog btw. The pictures are phenomenal! I will be buying millions of them.

2 comments:

TryN2FitN said...

Congratulations, so happy for u, wishing u many blessings in ur new marriage and much happiness.

Deborah said...

Thank you Tich! I'm very happy.

I read your update today. Yes yes yes - take care of yourself you are so worth it!!